I am pleased to announce that I am sponsoring a $500 scholarship to a high school senior in the state of Wisconsin whose parent or parents receive Social Security Disability Benefits (SSDI) or Social Security Income (SSI). This scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who meets the following requirements:
• 3.5 or higher high school GPA.
• Be a graduating senior in Wisconsin who will be attending a four-year college or university.
• Submit a 1,000 word min. / 2,000 word max essay explaining how their parent(s) disability has affected their life, goals, and education.
• Submit an official transcript with your counselor or school representative signature on it.
• Provide proof that your parent(s) are receiving disability benefits (e.g., a letter or notice regarding the disability benefits they receive.)
If you meet these criteria, please feel free to submit the applicable documents here: